Join your peers in the supply chain industry and expand your business network in a leisure environment!
September 27, 2021
Club de Golf Pinegrove
200, avenue des Pins
+ tx, member
+ tx, non-member
Per person, payable prior to the event
Complete program of the activity
- 9h00: Continental breakfast at 9 1/2
- 10h00 Shotgun / Simultaneous tee-off for 18 holes of golf
Food stations along the course
Water, wine and beer will also be available on the course.
- 2:00 p.m.: Post-golf reception begins (drinks and appetizers)
- 3:00 pm: Prize ceremony
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Closing
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW:
- Following the Quebec government’s announcement regarding the COVID-19 vaccination passport, as well as the activities and locations where it will be required as of September 1st, this document, as well as a valid ID, will be required to access the sites reserved for our events.
- If you are accompanied, you must inform the Club of the names, emails and phone numbers of your guests, as well as any changes in your and/or your guests’ health prior to or within fourteen (14) days prior to the event,
- You will not attend the field if you have symptoms of COVID- 19, have been tested and are awaiting results, or have tested positive. In this case, you will notify the Club as soon as possible to receive a full refund of your registration fee.
- You will maintain a social distance of 1 meter at all times.
- You will wear your face mask when entering the Clubhouse.
If you are unable to attend the event, please notify us by September 20 to receive your refund. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
While we do not anticipate that the situation will deteriorate to the point where we will have to cancel the event, should we be forced to cancel participation, advance notice and a refund will be provided.