A business networking reception where supply chain professionals can meet, discuss and network in a casual atmosphere.
September 16, 2021
+ tx, member
+ tx, non-member
Per person, payable prior to the event
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW :
- Following the Quebec government’s announcement regarding the COVID-19 vaccination passport, as well as the activities and locations where it will be required as of September 1st, this document, as well as a valid ID, will be required to access the sites reserved for our events.
- If you are accompanied, you must send us the names, emails and phone numbers of your guests.
You will not attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID- 19, have been tested and are awaiting the results, or have tested positive. In this case, you will notify the Club as soon as possible to receive a full refund of your registration fee.
- You will respect a social distance of 1 meter at all times.
Schedule for the event:
5:00 pm: Arrival of guests and validation of vaccination passports
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Business reception
- The cocktail will be held on the outside terrace
- In case of rain, the activity will take place indoors.
- Guests can move around the event. In accordance with public health requirements, face masks must be worn when moving around inside and outside.
- In accordance with public health requirements, we will provide assigned seating for guests (you will receive your table number a few days before the event). Once guests are seated at their table, they can remove their masks.
Places are limited. Priority for reservations is given to members.
If you are unable to attend the event, please notify us by September 10 to receive your refund. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
While we do not anticipate that the situation will deteriorate to the point where we will have to cancel the event, should we be forced to cancel participation, advance notice and a refund will be provided.